Boating Bullhead City, AZ: Top 5 Reasons for Vacation in This Desert Oasis
This Fall, take a road trip out west! Enjoy the drive, as you see some our nation's greatest environmental treasures. Cowboys, turquoise, road runners, and steaks, they have it all! That's why you should vacation in Bullhead City, Arizona. Here you can enjoy sunshine all year long. The best part is the mighty Colorado River and Lake Mohave. When you are searching for a place to shelter yourself from the sun at the end of the day, look right here on Boat Friendly Rentals By Owner. The best part is that you connect directly with owners to get an honest price. Check out our listings that accommodate your boat for Bullhead here. Here are 5 reasons why you should hook up the boat, grab some swim gear, and go out to the West!
- Experience the powerful Colorado River! The Bullhead City Community Park has two boat ramps, where you can put it anything from jet skis to full-sized boats! The water is emerald and the rocks are a sandy-red color. It is perfect for a swim. In the background, mountains can be seen in the distance. At the park, there are picnic tables and pavilions so you can stop and eat lunch. Even in the fall, this is a popular destination. Make sure to bring your fishing pole, as you can catch Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout, and more!
- Need some more water sports in your life? Be sure to head out to Lake Mohave. This reservoir was created in 1951 to hold the water between the Hoover Dam and Davis Dam. While you are in the area, might as well tour the Hoover Dam! The area is about 67 miles long and can be a few miles to 300 feet wide. The sport fish here is the striped bass, and is prized for its size going into the fall and winter seasons. They can get up to 40 pounds! Be sure to get a fishing license and learn about other restrictions before heading out.
- Go to Hardyville Days! This celebration of local heritage takes place on the weekend of October 21st, and will feature artists from the tri-state area, along with food and live music. There will also be fun for the kids as well! Admission is free!
- Indulge yourself at the Laughlin Ranch Golf Club! Here you can golf a challenging 18 hole course, be pampered in the spa, and finish the day with some fresh food. Their specialty is the Angus beef burgers and steaks. It is located in Bullhead City.
- Spend the evening at The Bearded Gentleman Pub & Grill. Here you can get specialty burgers and the hearty pub food you expect. They also have a wide range of beers on tap, including local brews. Live music and game specials are also common at this local eatery.
So when you are planning your next vacation, think about taking a trip to Bullhead City, Arizona. Be sure to check out our listings today on Boat Friendly The best part is that you talk directly with owners! Be sure to pack the sunscreen!
Here's a quick reference list of available rentals in the Bullhead City Area: